Validity: 7-8 years.
Printing Material: We use the enhanced material of PVC.
Scannable Features: It comes with a two-dimensional barcode on the back which contains necessary license credentials.
● The cards are further coated with Teslin to ensure that the printing does not fade and makes it more durable.
● The front laminate features images of the state outline, “NC” and “1775” (year North Carolina signed the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence)
● The front of the ID comes with two Overlapped ghost images; one colored and one laser-engraved.
● Laser-engraved tactile date of birth.
● “NC” laser perforation is visible on the id card.
● The North Carolina pattern in UV ink is visible under ultraviolet light on the front of the card.
● A yellow star placed at the top-right indicates federal law compliance.
Please read our FAQ and Photo Guide page before you continue.