Validity: 5 years.
Printing Material: Teslin
Scannable Features: A scannable barcode that contains the cardholder’s frontal license information to pass it to scanning devices.
● A laser-engraved ghost image locates at the right top of the card.
● The date of birth present on the right bottom comes with Tactile printing.
● An Inventory control number prints on the back.
● A duplicate full-colored ghost photo of the license holder is present on the left bottom of the card.
● The license number is 12 digits followed by a letter.
● The new license has a ghost image, state map, and ‘MARYLAND DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION‘ printed in UV ink on the back.
● The older look has the ‘MVA‘ pattern repeated throughout the front of the card.
● It comes with the date of birth in red font.
● The signature of the cardholder duplicates on the photo of the license holder.
● The DOB repeats on the ghost image of the original picture.
● It comes with the state name “MARYLAND” in ultraviolet ink.
● The card comes with two-dimensional barcodes on the back.
Please read our FAQ and Photo Guide page before you continue.